USEFUL INFORMATION ON A TRIP
Since our groups consists of many nationalities the first thing to do is well in advance check which documents and visas you need for your destination. Countries like India can take a while to process a tourist visa so don’t wait till the last week to get your documents in order.
We cannot be responsible for any guest being not allowed entry at the destinations for any refund, so please check carefully all needed documents.
You can pay by bank transfer or by credit card online. The banks can charge extra fees for online payments or transfers. Take a look here for more payment information.
CAMERA MATERIAL TO BRING: (underlined is a must)
- Your camera body with a medium zoom lens (ex 24-70 or 24-105mm)
- A wide angle lens for landscape (Prime or zoom) 12 or 14mm
- A telelens or portrait lens (70-200mm) and 85mm prime
- Enough memory cards and batteries
- A storage device (notebook)
- A sturdy tripod
- and more: external hard drives, protective gear for rain,
OTHER MATERIAL TO BRING
Good walking shoes, protective gear for rain and sun, anti mosquito spray,
Insurance and vaccinations
It is wise to get a good insurance for your travel period and check with your local doctor or tropical institute if you need any vaccinations for the country of travel.